Software Engineering Research Group
Software engineering research group is established on 2013 to do research and development in the field of software engineering, optimization, and soft computing. The aim of the group is to make hybridization among software engineering field and other fields of technology. The group is managed under the supervision of IT unit of the Engineering College, Salahaddin University - Hawler (SUH).
Members of the Group
Dr. Bestoun S. Ahmed,
PhD. Software Engineering & Soft Computing
Dr. Mouayad A. Sahib,
PhD. Electrical Engineering/ Control and Automation
Dr. Moayad Y. Potrus,
PhD. Image Processing/ Soft Computing
- Development of software systems
- Development of mobile applications
- Service engineering
- Evolution and maintenance of software systems
- Soft Computing & evolutionary algorithm
- Search Based Software Engineering (SBSE)
- Application of Combinatorial Interaction Design in different filed of Technology
- The use of Simplified Swarm Optimization (SSO).
- GUI Automation Testing.
- Mobile Application Testing.