- To be able to produce capable engineering graduates who can participate actively in the process of supporting the infrastructure and lead the way in the construction of a sound and productive multidiscipline industry.
- To link between the college research and the requirements of the technical progress of the community.
- To strengthen the trust of society in the ability of the engineering science to provide answers for the requirements of a changing world.
- To be able to prove its status as a leading engineering and research body with credible foundation and orientation.
- To be recognized internationally for academic achievement and leadership in engineering education.